Very athletic gymnast who should benefit from extensive offseason training … works hard so she can make an impact on the team … expected to push vault and floor lineups as a sophomore … belief in skill level should help her continued transition to collegiate gymnastics … consummate teammate and first to volunteer for community service.
• Did not see competitive action
• Level 10 gymnast at Gymnastics Academy of Charleston
• Four-time Region 8 Championships qualifier
• Finished first on vault and fourth on floor at the 2015 Daytona Beach Open
• Earned five top-five finishes at the 2014 South Carolina Level 10 State Championships, including a second-place finish on floor; also finished third on bars and in the all-around and fourth on vault and beam
• Finished first on vault at the 2014 Charleston Cup
• Daughter of Scott and Stephanie Sorrenson
• Has two sisters
• Birthday is August 21
• Attended Fort Dorchester High
• Majoring in fashion dress & merchandising
• Big 12 Commissioner’s Honor Roll
• Garrett Ford Academic Honor Roll
No stats found for Kelsey Sorrenson.
By Alyssa Cantisani | December 20, 2016
Sophomore Kelsey Sorrenson looks to impact the WVU gymnastics team's lineups in 2017. Learn more about Kelsey in today's Meet the Gymnasts feature.