- Went 8-4 as the starter at 174 pounds
- Was 5-1 in dual matches before suffering a season-ending injury in December
- Recorded a trio of major decisions over Drexel’s Nicholas Elmer (9-1), Campbell’s Matt Olauson (12-4) and Arizona State’s Preston McCalm (11-2) at the Mountaineer Quad (Nov. 8)
- Won a 9-7 decision over No. 19 Davonte Mahomes of Michigan and defeated Muhamed McBryde in a 7-5 decision at the Northeast Duals (No. 15)
- Went 3-3 to finish sixth at the Joe Parisi Open (Nov. 21)
2014-15 (r-Fr.) - at West Virginia
- Sat out fall semester after transferring to WVU from Missouri
- Compiled a 7-12 mark at 174 pounds
- Finished the season with three major decisions and one pin
- Won a 9-7 decision over Lock Haven’s Tyler Wood in his debut with the Mountaineers (Dec. 19)
- Recorded an 18-5 major decision over Grand Canyon’s Austin Trujillo (Jan. 3)
- Topped Arizona State’s Ray Waters in a 14-4 major decision (Jan. 4)
- Went 3-0 to win the Roger Denker Open (Jan. 25)
- Pinned Missouri Valley’s Riley Boomer in 3:03 to take first
2013-14 (Fr.) - at Missouri
- Competed in six tournaments at 174 pounds in his redshirt season.
- Finished seventh at the Warren Williams/Daktronics Open after picking up his first three wins of his collegiate career, the first of which came by a pin at 1:57.
- Competing in the freshman/sophomore division at the Joe Parisi Open, Von Egidy was named the champion, winning all four of his matches.
- Losing only one match at the Kaufman-Brand Open, finished third overall.
- Took fifth and sixth place at the UNI and Grand View Opens, respectively, going 5-5 total throughout both tournaments.
- Picked up 18 wins overall on the season, including two pins and six major decisions.
- Ended his high school career with a record of 227-15.
- Won three state titles - at 152 pounds his sophomore year, 170 pounds his junior year, and 182 pounds his senior year.
- Took sixth place at state his freshman year.
- His team won the North Carolina team title at state his junior season after runner-up finishes his freshman and sophomore seasons.
- Lettered in wrestling all four years of high school, as well as lettering once in football.
- In 2011, placed second in the freestyle bracket in the Fargo Asics Nations 170-pound division.
- Was a six-time high school All-American and four-time All-Conference selection.
- Full name is Weston Parker Von Egidy
- Parents are Wesley and Cheryle Von Egidy
- Birthday is March 29
- Has one brother, Cory.
No articles found for Parker VonEgidy.